One of the best ways to meet people, develop relationships, and grow as a follower of Jesus is to serve as the local church. We want Lakepointe Church to feel like family. To help our family be connected, we encourage everyone to find a place to serve. We need many Volunteers each week to make Lakepointe possible. Everyone has unique skills and abilities that can be used for God's glory. Give it a try. If your first opportunity doesn’t work out, try another, until you find your niche.
- Infant Care Giver – care for children from 6 wks to 2 yrs
- Toddler Teacher – run activities and present lesson
- Toddler Assistant – assist teacher
- Preschool Teacher – run activities and present lesson
- Preschool Assistant – assist teacher
- Elementary Small Group Leader – run group activities
- Elementary Small Group Assistant – assist leader
- Elementary Drama Team – perform drama in monthly FX service
- Elementary Worship – lead worship through motion
- Check In Assistant – get families signed in and tagged
- LP Kids Greeter – greet families as they enter LPK hallway
- Foundation Builders – set up & tear down of environments
- Teenager Fuel Attendant – drop off food and other treats for consumption of hungry students.
- Game/Activity Planning – create and organize weekly games and monthly activities.
- Girl’s Small Group Leader – after the message, initiate dialogue in small groups and foster relationship with the students you get to serve.
- Boy’s Small Group Leader – after the message, initiate dialogue in small groups and foster relationship with the students you get to serve.
- Vocal – lead worship by singing melody or harmony
- Instrumental – lead by playing an instrument
- Tech Team – run sound, lighting, projector and live stream
- Set Up Team – come early to set up weekly worship space
- Tear Down Team – tear down worship space after service.
- Guest Services Table – help guests and distribute gift bags
- Greeter – greet guests in the lobby
- Hospitality – set up and serve in the Cafe prior to service
- Parking Lot Team – direct traffic and maintain safety
- Auditorium Host – welcome guests, escort to open seating, and collect offering
- Security – help keep Sunday environments safe
- Life Group Leader – lead and facilitate discussion in group
- Host Home – host a group in your home
- Discover Lakepointe Counselor – meet/counsel new families
- Food Pantry Team – every 2nd Saturday, 9 – 11AM
- Prayer Chain Team – pray for requests shared weekly
- New Baby & Parent Care Team – prepare meals for new parents
- Major Surgery Care Team – prepare meals for family
- Family Death Care Team – prepare meals during time of loss
Want to Join?
If you would like to join a team or learn more about serving, click the link below!